Has there ever been a better chance to demonstrate that development co-operation matters?
- A global pandemic continues to affect the lives of millions. Everyone can see that communities around the world are vulnerable and need help.
- COVID-19 is undeniable proof that our futures are connected. The need for global solidarity and international co-operation is obvious.
- There is a tangible, visible and measurable way to help: people need vaccines
This DevCom Zooms In event brought together communicators, campaigners, researchers and policy makers to explore the best ways to communicate about the vaccine rollout. They discussed how to link their stories on vaccines with broader narratives on global solidarity and international co-operation on global issues like climate change.
The following deck is the outcome of our discussion. Here is what you can find inside:
- Why now is the time to show co-operation matters
- How we are doing in promoting vaccine equity
- What citizens think about vaccine equity & global solidarity
- How to frame solidarity in the COVID era: 5 ideas
- How DevCom members and partners communicate on vaccine
0 comments on “Event Summary: 5 Ideas for Communicating on Vaccine Equity & Global Solidarity”